Bone Marrow Aspiration

HoHo~ Today I assist the doctor did the bone marrow aspiration procedure.
I feel very happy every time I gt the chance to assist doctor to do any procedure ^^
I feel that nursing interesting when I can assist doctor do the procedure but I hate so much when I need to the nursing care of the patient. 
So, let's talk about the bone marrow aspiration.
Bone marrow is the soft tissue inside bones that helps form blood cells. Bone marrow aspiration is the removal of a small amount of this tissue in liquid form for examination.

Actually during Semester 3, I assisted the doctor did this procedure but I was scolded by the doctor because I'm very blur and did silly mistake.
Now I'm in semester 5, so I'm not blur anymore and I knw what should I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment