Chinese New Year Holidays

Great CNY holidays, I means the foods ><
hmm...
This year I din't celebrate CNY at home bt went to relative's house
so... mm................... ok la..

reunion dinner
It's simple bt delicious


1st day CNY
wakeup 4.30am in the morning because want to go back hometown (kelantan)
start our journey at 5a.m
Eat breakfast at half way, so I order roti canai with milo



Reached Kelantan (relative's house) around 11a.m
My relative already prepraed the food for us
so we makan "khao jam" (thai) or nasi kerabu (malay)



whole day I just stay at home and watch TV
so many ppl came to the house,
so I just collect the ang pao only
muahahaha~

At the evening, my other relative bought Mcdonal
so I ate the chicken mc Deluxe
Fast food is the best!

There so many ppl in that house, more than 10 ppl
so I need to take turn to bath at night =="
If at my home, I can go bath any time I want
Hmm..
At night, my relative gambling among themselve
but I duno how to gamble
so I just watch my TV show (perfect match)
Haizz..
I slept infront of TV that night =="
because I feel very tired

2nd day CNY
wakeup about 10a.m in the morning
need to take turn to take bath again
haizz..
Today also very boring day
Actually we plan to go visit our relative at other places
BUT
UNFORTNATELY
they come visit us
so...
I stay in the house again today!
I feel so boring!!
Can not go anywher

At night
we ate the steamboat


and "yee sang"

we believe that if toss the yee sang with chopsticks more higher more good
so that the wishes come true, longevity, healthy, prosperity and etc
3rd day CNY
Today also the same...
I just wait at home for ppl to come
I duno why so many ppl like to come this house
haha~
maybe got nice food, that's y they come
It was "nasi dagang"


so, as usual
I watch TV and collect my ang pao ><

Finally
Thank God!
my friends come to my house
hehe~
Now I gt transport to go out from this house
 I follow them to go visit my other friends
 The most happiest thing is
I met my primary school teacher ^^
I miss her so much
After about 9 years din't see her

 I came back around 12 am in the morning
My dad just gv me a look
and I just ignore him ==

4th day CNY
Today is my last day in kelantan
haizz...
Everybody also start packing because all also going back to their house
Early in the morning we ate "pizza" for the breakfast =="
The pizza was the food that left over last night that nobody want to eat
so my niece and nephew and me finish all the pizza
Unfortunately
Early in the morning I got diarrhea
I feel like don't want to go back KL today
but I had no choice :(
I diarrhea so many times and I keep tahan on the way back to KL

My other 2 friends that went out with me yesterday also keep diarrhea
only 1 person din't diarrhea
We gt foods poisoning but we don't know what was the food that we had ate. =="

So these are the ang pao that I gt this year
I don't how much
but I think not so much compare to last year





No comments:

Post a Comment