shopping day

today went shopping wif my lovely sis @ time square
we went up & down there so many times because want to find CNY clothes until feel headached ady,
but at last we found it...><
my sis bought many things compare than me
I just bought two long pants, both also black color =="
all my pants is black color
I choose black because, black easy to match with all the T-shirt color. ^^
I saw many dresses in time square but I couldn't effort to buy it T_T

I like this dress so much ><
I think if I buy it also I won't wear it because I feel not comfortable wear such dress

 See the red color dress
OMG! I love this dress so much!
I will go back to TS & buy it when I got $$
>< dress, u wait for me ya

this dress also very nice to see only
I just admired it but I won't buy it ><

same as this cheongsang
I won't buy it because it's too expensive 

Wao~ see these sandal
I try it & it's very comfortable
I will buy it soon when I got money ><














during shopping, we saw a big mirror
so we took photo together ><

the decoration in time square

took last photo together when want to go back college














we enjoy shopping together
we happy meet each other after so long din't meet
at last we feel tired & leg pain ><

No comments:

Post a Comment