charity clinic

Hello everybody!
Today ASSUNTA mobile charity clinic went to Dengkil, some where in Batin, Selangor at the Myanmar refugee state. This is my first time went there.. It's take about 1 hour journey from our college.
When we reached there, there a few guys already waiting for us, they help us to carry all the equipment and medication boxes to the small Church that made of wooden. So we set up our clinic in the Church.
Today my assignment is to assist the doctor, so the job is quite simple,
some more the doctor also very friendly. ><
It's quite difficult to communicate with them because they're don't know our language and we also don't know their language, but there a few people that understand English and Bahasa, so they become our translator.
Most of them will bring whole family come here, so I see that most of them have many children, and most of their children are malnutrition. They live in the jungle in the small wooden house and lack of all facilities. They're prone to get the infection and sick.
I think this charity mobile clinic can help them a bit but not more by giving them free check up and medication, so that they can maintain healthy.
I feel so thankful to ASSUNTA because provide this charity clinic for the needs and I can see that they're also feel the same way as I feel. They look happy and smile to us when said thank you.



This is my second time go for mobile charity clinic and I hope I can join this charity clinic again in the future!
I feel worthy even though it's very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment