childhood life

When I was 7, I had a best friend
called Yang, 6 years old
He stay near by my house
so every day we went to school together
We became close to each other after sometime
Everyday we hangout together before went to school
either at his house or my house
We play and eat together and sometime we bath together
Our daily routine was 
 every morning he came to my house to wake me up
After that I went to his house to watched disney princess cartoon,
played computer games and played masak-masak.
Our parents know that we're closed to each other
but his mother don't like me (I think so)
because she scold me every time I went to his house,
so I just went to his house when his mother not around.
After his change to other school,
I never see him again
until now...
I hope he stil remember
because I never forget our friendship and
our childhood memories ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment